2010年4月12日星期一

RM1 for 100 SMS


1. What is this promotion?
RM1 for 100 SMS (DiGi-DiGi) all day and all night. To buy, type *188# and send.
2. When is the promotion period?
The promotion period is from the 1st April - 14th May 2010.
3. How do I qualify for this promotion?
This promotion is open to all new and existing DiGi Prepaid customers (excluding DiGi Prepaid Campus™, Super SMS, Powerpack and Edisi Khas). You must have a minimum balance of at least 1 sen after purchase.
4. How many times can I enjoy this promotion?
You are entitled to perform multiple purchases during the promotion period. However, the maximum you can have is 300 DiGi-DiGi SMS in your freebie bucket. To encourage genuine usage and to prevent abuse, we have also limited your purchase to a maximum of once per day.
5. I have performed a purchase of RM1 for 100 DiGi-DiGi SMS. When can I expect to receive the 100 DiGi-DiGi SMS?
The 100 DiGi-DiGi SMS will be granted INSTANTLY after each successful purchase. A notification SMS will also be sent to you. You can also check your DiGi-DiGi SMS unit balance via *128*1*5#, OCS and IVR.
6. Is there any expiration date for the DiGi-DiGi SMS that I purchased?
No, there is no expiration date for the DiGi-DiGi SMS. You can continue using your SMS until you have none left in your freebie bucket.

1 条评论:

  1. Hi Lee,
    For your information, my company is the Digi Business Plan subscriber, I would like to convert my plan to the Blackberry plan, can you help me?
    Please contact me asap, my email add: sense2b@gmail.com, thanks!
    Ms Hew.

    回复删除